Stella d'Encore
Second Life has been full of surprises and unexpected discoveries and so much more..but today I want to write about Stacy  She comes complete with clothes, hair, basic AO, mesh body and huds...and even BoM options. All of it can be yours for 1L$!! I found her on SL Marketplace
So I bought Stacy thinking she could be great for newcomers to SL or people who dont carry wallets full of lindens around! I am happy to say ..Stacy is fantastic. You can simply use what is in her folder to have a good quality mesh body to experiment with. You can also use Stacy as base to create your own unique avatar. And this is what I did...I added my shape, some lipstick ... so Stacy mesh body can feel more like Stella! Stacy comes with one outfit and pair of shoes. I love Stacy!

Stella's Flickr



The pictures were taken at Nerenzo Design Store  Nerenzo gives lovely group gifts like this Group Gift ( old gift)


1 Response

Post a Comment