Stella d'Encore
Weekends are wonderful to shop and find unexpected wonderful freebies, gifts. So I am starting "Best of This Weekend" series of posts of things which made me happy and my avatar looking great.

1.  Hair "Julieta" by Analog Dog Hair Free Gift for Energy Weekend Event.
 There are few other specials this weekend there....at great prices of 50 -60L$. Visit Analog Dog Hair Island today or tomorrow.



Julieta Hair gift has all color huds. So it will go well with my chocolate skin as well as light skins.

Stella's Flickr

2. Very beautiful trenchcoat from Salt & Pepper 
    Part of Midnight Madness Mania wild event ...more about it here Midnight Madness Mania
  Technically it is Midnight and Noon Madness :D This is one-day event happening today!

 Trenchcoat comes in two colors...and textures are beyond amazing. 
Stella's Flickr


3. Big Beautiful Grey Wolf from JIAN   
    I love their creations...I find it amazing how they are able to use animal animations to present their soul...their spirit. I couldn't resist this special for The Saturday Sale event when participating stores offer items for 50-75L$. Thanks to JIAN being a part of this even ..I may soon own little jungle and petting zoo plus few kittens. Now how should I name him? Any suggestions? 

Stella's Flickr

The Saturday Sale special 75L$!



0 Responses

Post a Comment