Stella d'Encore
Posting this late for this round...happy I made it on time. I want to share few of the treasures I found there, some decor items for my home! When you shop @ Flourish Event you are getting wonderful bargains as all items there is 70-99 L$. It is a new event but it is attracting more amazing creators with every round. I am a big fan of Luc. Boutique (Lucas Lameth)  Visit his store when you have a chance, please.  I bought a few of his items at Flourish. Another great find was SR Beach Photo Gallery for your wall. I love the message it came with ...Wish it ! Dream it Do it! It came from a new store called Simple Reflections (Ecko Riven) It goes so wonderfully with Law of Attraction @SL project. It fits perfectly in my SL home too!
Do not miss the next round starting November 10! Let's flourish!
Here are some pictures and credits
Great set of over 30 animations including Yoga Sun Salution (iresistible for me) in this SR Driftwood Writing Spot - Aqua ( (ONLY 99L$) from Simple Reflections 

SR Beach Photo Gallery Dream it! Wish it! Do it! Store: Simple Reflections Creator: Ecko Riven
(luc) "Glimmer of Hope" Lamp, Bronze/Orange Store: Luc. Boutique Creator: Lucas Lameth
Beautiful (luc) Gem Frame V3 /(luc) Heritage Scrollwork Console Table/(luc) Threads of Fate, Wall Art [bronze] Store|: Luc. Boutique Creator: Lucas Lameth      

     













0 Responses

Post a Comment